Issue Installing Pulse VPN on Parallels 16 Windows

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by DevinG2, Jun 17, 2021.

1. DevinG2

DevinG2 Bit poster

Thank you in advance for your help. I just installed Parallels 16 on my M1 MacBook Air after having had Parallels running on my old MacBook Air (non-M1).
    The VPN software we use for work (Pulse Secure VPN) will not install on the virtual machine. I also tried an old Juniper VPN we used to use and it would not install either. I get a generic failure error and then it rolls back the installation. I know we had to install the ARM 64 Insider Preview version of Windows to work on the M1, but does anyone know if there is something about this that would prevent VPN software from running? Any suggestions?

2. DevinG2

DevinG2 Bit poster

Adding to what I posted in my question, I thought I should also add that I purchased a fresh Windows 10 Pro License Key and although it activated, the Windows desktop screen still says 'Windows 10 Pro Evaluation Copy. Build 21354.co_release.210402-1630' in the bottom right corner of the screen. Not sure if it is in any way related to the issue

Attached Files:

3. LucianoB3

LucianoB3 Bit poster

Hello, did you ever resolve this? I'm having same issue (Mac M1 running Windows 11 ARM-edition with Paraellels won't allow Pulse-VPN to be installed) and would very much like to resolve it. Whenever I try to install it, it encounters an error and rolls back the installation. I don't have the message you have about "win evaluation copy" so I don't believe that is related to the issue