M MichaelS13 Bit poster Dec 14, 2015 #1 I'm trying to install Windows 10 on Parallels 11 and I can't get passed this image. Anyone able to give me suggestions on what to do? Attachments Parallels_Wizard_and_Slack.png 71 KB · Views: 3
I'm trying to install Windows 10 on Parallels 11 and I can't get passed this image. Anyone able to give me suggestions on what to do?
PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff member Dec 15, 2015 #2 Hello Michael, please refer to this article to install and complete Windows 10 installation.
M MichaelS13 Bit poster Dec 15, 2015 #3 Thank you but I looked at that article. It turned out that I was using an incompatible product key for the version I downloaded. I just got a compatible product key for the version I downloaded and everything worked fine. Thanks
Thank you but I looked at that article. It turned out that I was using an incompatible product key for the version I downloaded. I just got a compatible product key for the version I downloaded and everything worked fine. Thanks
D Dhruba@Parallels Dec 16, 2015 #4 Glad that the issue you reported has been resolved. Let us know if you have more questions.