Hi,
This morning I did the following on a MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018):
- clean install of MacOS Big Sur
- created a Bootcamp partition with the latest Windows 10 and all its updates
- Bootcamp works fine -> no issues
- I purchased a license for Parallels 16
- Selected Bootcamp as the VM as it suggested
It opens up Windows, but the resolution is entirely wrong. It doesn't have full screen and it doesn't show multiple monitors. It seems the AMD videocard is not recognized.
Anybody else have this issue and is there a solution?
This morning I did the following on a MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018):
- clean install of MacOS Big Sur
- created a Bootcamp partition with the latest Windows 10 and all its updates
- Bootcamp works fine -> no issues
- I purchased a license for Parallels 16
- Selected Bootcamp as the VM as it suggested
It opens up Windows, but the resolution is entirely wrong. It doesn't have full screen and it doesn't show multiple monitors. It seems the AMD videocard is not recognized.
Anybody else have this issue and is there a solution?