Charles2Cool
Bit poster
Merry Xmas everyone !!! I'm new to MacBook Pro (Lion OS 10.7.5) and Parallels 7 (Windows 7) and have an issue that I hope you can help me with.
When I first bought my MacBook Pro the sales assistant helped me imstalled Parallels 7 (Windows 7) on it. However, the user name and extension (including the folder) were spelt incorrectly. In order to rectify this, I had to create a new admin account (with the correct name) and delete the existing admin account on the Mac website. However, what happens next is beyond me. I'm now unable to launch and use Parallels 7 (Windows 7). It comes up with a pop up screen (i.e. new virtual machine wizard) asking for a Windows or other OS DVD or image file to be inserted or migrate Windows from PC to Mac. Did I do something wrong ? I do not believed I deleted Windows 7 from MacBook Pro. How do I fix this issue ? Do I need to install Windows 7 again ?
Also, how do I partition the local drives and folders as well as whether it has been partitioned already for Mac or Windows or both ?
Thanks.
When I first bought my MacBook Pro the sales assistant helped me imstalled Parallels 7 (Windows 7) on it. However, the user name and extension (including the folder) were spelt incorrectly. In order to rectify this, I had to create a new admin account (with the correct name) and delete the existing admin account on the Mac website. However, what happens next is beyond me. I'm now unable to launch and use Parallels 7 (Windows 7). It comes up with a pop up screen (i.e. new virtual machine wizard) asking for a Windows or other OS DVD or image file to be inserted or migrate Windows from PC to Mac. Did I do something wrong ? I do not believed I deleted Windows 7 from MacBook Pro. How do I fix this issue ? Do I need to install Windows 7 again ?
Also, how do I partition the local drives and folders as well as whether it has been partitioned already for Mac or Windows or both ?
Thanks.