I've purchased a new licence but dont want to upgrage to V14

ColinJ3

Bit poster
Hi Everyone,

I've renewed my subscription but don't wish to upgrade to V14 as last time I did so the mac went into meltdown and all the kings horses and all the kings me could'nt put Humpty together again.
So, if its all the same to you I'll just pay my money and stay with V13 ?
OK ?
 
Hi Everyone,

I've renewed my subscription but don't wish to upgrade to V14 as last time I did so the mac went into meltdown and all the kings horses and all the kings me could'nt put Humpty together again.
So, if its all the same to you I'll just pay my money and stay with V13 ?
OK ?
Hi ColinJ3. If you wish to install Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac, please click here to download and install it. Since you have a subscription license, you can upgrade to version 14 anytime.
 
Back
Top