Kaspersky Activation failure (OSX 10.6.8; Parallels Desktop 6)

paorear

Bit poster
I got a message that my license has expired:
11A4-000500-18B4A86E
Expiration date: 12/23/13 3:59:59 PM

I selected Renew, which launched the website, where I promptly renewed for $39.99 and got a new activation code. When I enter the code, I now get the following message:

Key does not match this application.​

This is not very helpful... How may I get this to activate now?

Paul
 
I just bought and installed a new Kaspersky Internet Security for the Mac and it keeps asking me for a license activation code. Do I need to buy a new license as well as install the new Kaspersky 2013?
 
Kaspersky activation failure

I just bought and installed a new Kaspersky Internet Security for the Mac and Kaspersky Security keeps telling me to enter the new activation code. Do I e to buy a new license as well as the new 2013 product?
 
Back
Top