W Wong2 Bit poster Jun 28, 2021 #1 Hi, I have installed Parallels Desktop / Windows 10 on my Macbook. I want to keep Windows 10 (and the Apps started within Windows 10) running while put the display of Macbook to sleep. Is this feasible and how should I configure? Thanks.
Hi, I have installed Parallels Desktop / Windows 10 on my Macbook. I want to keep Windows 10 (and the Apps started within Windows 10) running while put the display of Macbook to sleep. Is this feasible and how should I configure? Thanks.
Maria@Parallels Problem solver Jun 28, 2021 #2 Hello, are you running your Windows OS on the external display?
W Wong2 Bit poster Jun 28, 2021 #3 Maria@Parallels said: Hello, are you running your Windows OS on the external display? Click to expand... No, I'm not connecting to external display. I want to leave the Apps within Windows running even while I am away and my Macbook display off
Maria@Parallels said: Hello, are you running your Windows OS on the external display? Click to expand... No, I'm not connecting to external display. I want to leave the Apps within Windows running even while I am away and my Macbook display off