Hello,
My friend gave me a disk image with a trial version of parallels and a SN with which to install. I did so and parallels automatically replaced my bootcamp partition, which became inoperable with the release of Leopard. I liked parallels, so I purchased the upgrade to the latest build (5582). However, when I installed it, it asked for my permanent activation key, I entered my key given in the trial version by my friend, and it said that it was invalid. Now I have purchased an upgrade that won't finish installing. Can someone on the team help me?
Thanks in advance.
My friend gave me a disk image with a trial version of parallels and a SN with which to install. I did so and parallels automatically replaced my bootcamp partition, which became inoperable with the release of Leopard. I liked parallels, so I purchased the upgrade to the latest build (5582). However, when I installed it, it asked for my permanent activation key, I entered my key given in the trial version by my friend, and it said that it was invalid. Now I have purchased an upgrade that won't finish installing. Can someone on the team help me?
Thanks in advance.