Keyboard Controls Problem with MPOW HC6 headset

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Tim18, Mar 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Tim18

Tim18 Bit poster

Can anyone help me with this? I have installed Parallels 15 Desktop and Windows 10 on a mid 2011 Mac running High Sierra. I have connected a new HC6 MPOW wired headset via USB. The speakers and Mic work fine in both MAC and Windows. However, the keyboard volume control and the volume control on the headset will not work on Windows. They control the MAC OK, but the only way to adjust the volume on Windows is by using the small speaker icon bottom right. Ideally I would like to use the keyboard or the one on the headset.

2. Hi @Tim18 what keyboard combination are you using for the volume control?

3. Tim18

Tim18 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    I'm using the standard apple wide, wired keyboard which has the volume buttons along the top on functions keys F10, F11 and F12. When I use them I can see the adjustment on the screen (it pops up the graphic showing volume up and down) but doesn't made any difference to the actual volume level.

Thanks,

Tim

4. Dear Tim, did you try this solution?

5. Tim18

Tim18 Bit poster

Maria,

I can now use the in-line control on the headset and the mouse wheel also adjusts volume when the icon is open. The Apple keyboard controls still don't work but I'm quite happy to live with that. Thanks for your help.