S sseligson Member Nov 25, 2008 #1 Any ideas why my keyboard will not work in bootcamp? Mouse works fine. I have sp3 installed. Works fine in Parallels? If i have to do a reinstall what would the procedure be? my guess is for some reason the mac drivers are not loading in on bootcamp
Any ideas why my keyboard will not work in bootcamp? Mouse works fine. I have sp3 installed. Works fine in Parallels? If i have to do a reinstall what would the procedure be? my guess is for some reason the mac drivers are not loading in on bootcamp
P pythonzz Parallels Team Nov 26, 2008 #2 sseligson said: Any ideas why my keyboard will not work in bootcamp? Mouse works fine. I have sp3 installed. Works fine in Parallels? If i have to do a reinstall what would the procedure be? my guess is for some reason the mac drivers are not loading in on bootcamp Click to expand... try following http://kb.parallels.com/en/5777
sseligson said: Any ideas why my keyboard will not work in bootcamp? Mouse works fine. I have sp3 installed. Works fine in Parallels? If i have to do a reinstall what would the procedure be? my guess is for some reason the mac drivers are not loading in on bootcamp Click to expand... try following http://kb.parallels.com/en/5777