Please give us the option to switch keyboard layouts directly from the menubar just like in the taskbar or add an applet in the TOolbox to switch keyboard layouts.
Even though I deleted the parallels keyboard layout in my Win10 machine, Parallels seems to switch back to it somehow. I currently have to quit confluence mode to see the taskbar, switch to the desired layout from there and then switch back to confluence. This is critical and extremely annoying as nearly the only purpose of Parallels for me is running Windows Excel which become nearly impossible as the "Paste Special" command does not work as it's overrided in the Parallels keyboard with "√".
Best,
Dennis
Even though I deleted the parallels keyboard layout in my Win10 machine, Parallels seems to switch back to it somehow. I currently have to quit confluence mode to see the taskbar, switch to the desired layout from there and then switch back to confluence. This is critical and extremely annoying as nearly the only purpose of Parallels for me is running Windows Excel which become nearly impossible as the "Paste Special" command does not work as it's overrided in the Parallels keyboard with "√".
Best,
Dennis