This problem has been around since 2006???!
It is wildly alarming that this problem has been occurring since 2006!!!!!!!
I found the solution for me to be going from Full Screen to Window view and back again. Prior to that I tried the other suggested solutions to no apparent effect. I now am using with no apparent problem, but of course we all now know that this can happen at any time.
What is being done about this?
I guess I have to add that I've been using Parallels for quite a few years with no problems like this. But 2006? Wow.
Also, to be clear for those who follow: single issue for me was being logged out of my XP session when i typed the letter "l". Running Lion and version 6 of Parallels (just checked and it's the most recent version). iMac 7
It is wildly alarming that this problem has been occurring since 2006!!!!!!!
I found the solution for me to be going from Full Screen to Window view and back again. Prior to that I tried the other suggested solutions to no apparent effect. I now am using with no apparent problem, but of course we all now know that this can happen at any time.
What is being done about this?
I guess I have to add that I've been using Parallels for quite a few years with no problems like this. But 2006? Wow.
Also, to be clear for those who follow: single issue for me was being logged out of my XP session when i typed the letter "l". Running Lion and version 6 of Parallels (just checked and it's the most recent version). iMac 7