strandborg
Bit poster
Hello,
I have noticed a problem in the Keyboard Shortcuts preference page. Whenever I try to set the 'Numpad Enter' to map to 'Alt Gr', the mapping magically changes to 'Alt' after I click OK in the window and then open the preferences again.
Steps to reproduce:
1: Open Preferences, go to keyboard shortcuts
2: Add a new shortcut
3: In the "From:" field, press the numpad enter. The text "Numpad Enter" appears in the text box.
4: In the "To:" field, select 'Alt Gr' from the drop down box.
5: Press Ok to close the input box. The entry Numpad Enter to Alt Gr properly shows up in the installed keyboard shortcuts.
6: Press Ok to close the preferences window
7: Open Preferences again, go to keyboard shortcuts. The mapping has changed from 'Alt Gr' to 'Alt'.
I have noticed a problem in the Keyboard Shortcuts preference page. Whenever I try to set the 'Numpad Enter' to map to 'Alt Gr', the mapping magically changes to 'Alt' after I click OK in the window and then open the preferences again.
Steps to reproduce:
1: Open Preferences, go to keyboard shortcuts
2: Add a new shortcut
3: In the "From:" field, press the numpad enter. The text "Numpad Enter" appears in the text box.
4: In the "To:" field, select 'Alt Gr' from the drop down box.
5: Press Ok to close the input box. The entry Numpad Enter to Alt Gr properly shows up in the installed keyboard shortcuts.
6: Press Ok to close the preferences window
7: Open Preferences again, go to keyboard shortcuts. The mapping has changed from 'Alt Gr' to 'Alt'.