My WinXP grew to 40 Gb but is considerably less having rationalised, organised and compacted it. It's now down to 19 Gb.
How large a Windows VM do you guys go up to?
Unfortunately for me (a recent switcher) I have a lot of legacy Windows software I can't do without or am comfortable with - eg CorelDraw.
No real reason for asking other than threads asking about boot times, mine takes about 45 seconds before it's usable - a damn sight quicker than my PC (high spec) used to.
Brian
How large a Windows VM do you guys go up to?
Unfortunately for me (a recent switcher) I have a lot of legacy Windows software I can't do without or am comfortable with - eg CorelDraw.
No real reason for asking other than threads asking about boot times, mine takes about 45 seconds before it's usable - a damn sight quicker than my PC (high spec) used to.
Brian