Hi. I was gladly using 3.0. I wanted to upgrade it to the latest version. I came to this site and somehow 4.0 was downloaded and installed, deleting (I presume) my 3.0. Now 4.0 in fact asks for a new activation key, despite me having paid for the "permanent key" with 3.0.
Questions:
(1) Can someone tell me what is meant by "permanent key" if it doesn't work with the very next version? I bought Parallels 3.0 from retail just in August.
(2) If 4.0 needs extra bucks, that is a stupid decision from Parallels. Sorry, please let me know where to find the last valid download for 3.0 -- I cannot find it on your website because you haven't made it any easier.
(3) I presume my VM settings from old 3.0 (Windows XP) will be retained? Please please don't tell me that this anal 4.0 upgrade has spoiled them and I cannot downgrade?
Thanks.
Questions:
(1) Can someone tell me what is meant by "permanent key" if it doesn't work with the very next version? I bought Parallels 3.0 from retail just in August.
(2) If 4.0 needs extra bucks, that is a stupid decision from Parallels. Sorry, please let me know where to find the last valid download for 3.0 -- I cannot find it on your website because you haven't made it any easier.
(3) I presume my VM settings from old 3.0 (Windows XP) will be retained? Please please don't tell me that this anal 4.0 upgrade has spoiled them and I cannot downgrade?
Thanks.