Hi All,
I recently changed service provider for my internet connection and can download from any website with this new service ( as expected <g>). However the Paralellels update system seems to have a problem as follows:
1. When starting Parallel Desktop a dialog box appears and asks if I want to install the latest version.
2. Clicked Install now and
3. A dialog box stating that the download started 0.omb of 255.8 mb. It hangs here and then tells me:
Unable to download the ParallelsDesktop-12.1.2-41525.dmg file.
Please check your network connection and try again.
===
I am on the network and connected to the internet. I found an article that refers to a broken download, but that is not the case.
Anyone had this behaviour?
Any ideas how I can resolve this?
Thanks,
Berend
I recently changed service provider for my internet connection and can download from any website with this new service ( as expected <g>). However the Paralellels update system seems to have a problem as follows:
1. When starting Parallel Desktop a dialog box appears and asks if I want to install the latest version.
2. Clicked Install now and
3. A dialog box stating that the download started 0.omb of 255.8 mb. It hangs here and then tells me:
Unable to download the ParallelsDesktop-12.1.2-41525.dmg file.
Please check your network connection and try again.
===
I am on the network and connected to the internet. I found an article that refers to a broken download, but that is not the case.
Anyone had this behaviour?
Any ideas how I can resolve this?
Thanks,
Berend