Hi,
after Installation of Leopard and Parallels I created a new VM with Windows XP which is working fine, but there are too problems.
1. Mount of the disc, which is already posted several times here
2. I have no icons from the started applications in the VM in my Mac Dock.
Any ideas? There is only the parallels logo but no logo of Internet Explorer or Outlook.
I also deleted all Files in the Windows Applications Folder where the VM HDD also is.
After that I did a new Smart Select, but still no icons in the dock.
Is this is problem from parallels with leopard?
I did not had this problem with Tiger.
Parallels is Version 5162
after Installation of Leopard and Parallels I created a new VM with Windows XP which is working fine, but there are too problems.
1. Mount of the disc, which is already posted several times here
2. I have no icons from the started applications in the VM in my Mac Dock.
Any ideas? There is only the parallels logo but no logo of Internet Explorer or Outlook.
I also deleted all Files in the Windows Applications Folder where the VM HDD also is.
After that I did a new Smart Select, but still no icons in the dock.
Is this is problem from parallels with leopard?
I did not had this problem with Tiger.
Parallels is Version 5162