Licence for parallels toolbox

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by EricR7, Mar 17, 2020.

1. EricR7

EricR7 Bit poster

I am running parallels 15 for mac home edition and have also been using toolbox. I am getting a message saying my licence has expired. Will some kind person please clarify if toolbox is included with a desktop licence? Parallels website says
    • """"Parallels Toolbox for Mac is included as complimentary software with Parallels Desktop for Mac.

To learn how to turn on Parallels Toolbox utilities from Parallels Desktop, see KB 123925.
    • You can also download a stand-alone copy of Parallels Toolbox at the Parallels website:""""

This seems as plain as mud? how does anyone else interpret it?

Thanks a lot
    Stephen

2. Hello,
    According to the Bonus software policy with a perpetual Parallels Desktop for Mac license you get a three-month subscription for Parallels Toolbox for Mac and Windows.
    Unfortunately we cannot prolong your bonus Parallels Toolbox license that came with Parallels Desktop for Home.
    In order to continue using your Parallels Toolbox you need to purchase new Parallels Toolbox license

3. EricR7

EricR7 Bit poster

Hi Renewing a Toolbox subscription is hardly an expensive option but would you agree your description on the website is a little misleading. i.e. "included as complimentry software! " ...complimentary software that needs a subscription after a trial period.

Thanks for getting back