Licence key cannot be used to activate Parallels Desktop

Aurelie

Bit poster
Hello,

I have purchase a licence of parallels desktop several years ago but I have never used it. I need to install it today but when I try to activate the licence I have the following error: Licence key cannot be used to activate Parallels Desktop

If somebody could help me solve this issue, it would be great.

Thanks in advance
 
Hello,
I have purchase a licence of parallels desktop several years ago but I have never used it. I need to install it today but when I try to activate the licence I have the following error: Licence key cannot be used to activate Parallels Desktop
If somebody could help me solve this issue, it would be great.
Thanks in advance
Hello,
could you provide us with the screenshot of the error message please?
 
Hello,
Here is the screenshot.
Thank you for your help!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 08.58.24.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 08.58.24.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top