Hello :
I have purchase Parallel v11 with my MacBook 12 and I have installed it & play with few days.
However, due to the MacBook 12 is not suit me , I have move to a new MacBook Pro 2012 retina 15 running Mojave.
When I try to reinstall & active parallel 11 to my MacBook Pro 2012 retina 15, it says:
unable to confirm the license
you have reached the maximum number of activations ....
Would you please advice how can I active my purchased parallel 11 again ???
Thanks,
Calvin.
I have purchase Parallel v11 with my MacBook 12 and I have installed it & play with few days.
However, due to the MacBook 12 is not suit me , I have move to a new MacBook Pro 2012 retina 15 running Mojave.
When I try to reinstall & active parallel 11 to my MacBook Pro 2012 retina 15, it says:
unable to confirm the license
you have reached the maximum number of activations ....
Would you please advice how can I active my purchased parallel 11 again ???
Thanks,
Calvin.