license active problem

CL_2

Bit poster
Hello :

I have purchase Parallel v11 with my MacBook 12 and I have installed it & play with few days.

However, due to the MacBook 12 is not suit me , I have move to a new MacBook Pro 2012 retina 15 running Mojave.

When I try to reinstall & active parallel 11 to my MacBook Pro 2012 retina 15, it says:

unable to confirm the license
you have reached the maximum number of activations ....

Would you please advice how can I active my purchased parallel 11 again ???


Thanks,
Calvin.
 
Hello :
I have purchase Parallel v11 with my MacBook 12 and I have installed it & play with few days.
However, due to the MacBook 12 is not suit me , I have move to a new MacBook Pro 2012 retina 15 running Mojave.
When I try to reinstall & active parallel 11 to my MacBook Pro 2012 retina 15, it says:
unable to confirm the license
you have reached the maximum number of activations ....
Would you please advice how can I active my purchased parallel 11 again ???
Thanks,
Calvin.
Hi, we can help you with moving key from old Mac to the new one.
But please note that Parallels Desktop 11 is not compatible with MacOs Mojave. Check this out for more info.
 
Hello Maria,

Noted that we needed to use the macOS Sierra.
So pls help to moving key from old Mac to the new one first.
Below is the new macbook information:

Hardware Overview:
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro10,1

Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.6 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB
Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled
Memory: 16 GB
Boot ROM Version: 257.0.0.0.0
SMC Version (system): 2.3f36
Serial Number (system): C02J85KVDKQ4
Hardware UUID: 08715635-867D-5DB6-97DB-40241330D5B6


Thanks,
Calvin
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Maria,

Noted that we needed to use the macOS Sierra.
So pls help to moving key from old Mac to the new one first.
Below is the new macbook information:

Hardware Overview:
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro10,1

Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.6 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB
Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled
Memory: 16 GB
Boot ROM Version: 257.0.0.0.0
SMC Version (system): 2.3f36
Serial Number (system): C02J85KVDKQ4
Hardware UUID: 08715635-867D-5DB6-97DB-40241330D5B6


Thanks,
Calvin
We have reset the license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.
 
@Sathiya@Parallels there are a lot of questions in the Linux Guest area that are being entirely ignored. Are there troubles inside of Parallels with the company being acquired a couple times recently? Are we looking at not getting help any longer from forums? Can you please shed some light on why the more technical problems are now being entirely ignored for MONTHS??????
 
Back
Top