License "associated with another Parallels account"

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Troy6, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Troy6

Troy6 Bit poster

When I go to register my Parallels license with my new computer it says "This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again" after I select "activate on this mac" to move the license from the old device. I know I am logged in with the correct account, but my account no longer has any registered products on my profile page. I do not have access to the computer where I originally downloaded Parallels because it broke. Is there a way to either associate the license with the account I want to use or see what account the software thinks I should be using?

2. Hello,
    could you please share with us your license key, old account and the new email.
    Please reply us back via the PM. Thanks in advance.

3. Troy6

Troy6 Bit poster

Hi Maria, I am having trouble figuring out how to send a PM. The email I used to initially purchase the license (and the one that is no longer linked to the license) is troy@standand***.com Can you please direct me how to privately send the license information? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2020
  4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We see that you have purchased Parallels Desktop 15 with one email and registered it with the other email address "tcm87@cor***.edu". You also have a Parallels Desktop 13 registered with the same email address. Use the correct email to activate Parallels Desktop.