License has disappeared from my account

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by RichardB49, Jan 2, 2022.

1. RichardB49

RichardB49 Bit poster

I purchased a 1-year subscription through StackSocial back in June of 2021, for use with my business. I have had other licenses that I used with a personal account in the past, but this was my first license for my business, for which I'm testing a piece of software that is currently Windows-only. I registered the code I got from StackSocial, and ran Parallels 16 on my 2018 Mac mini for a while. When Parallels 17 came out, I decided to switch to my M1 Mac mini to run Windows 11, and noticed that my license no longer appeared in my account, but I was able to sign out on the Intel Mac and sign in on the M1 Mac, and it seemed to work fine - Parallels activated without issue and I was able to install Windows 11 and run it for a few weeks.

I just rearranged my computers, and wanted to move Parallels to my M1 MacBook Air, running the same Windows 11 VM that was running on my M1 Mac mini. I set up iCloud Keychain syncing, but after waiting a day for things to sync to get my TPM key on the MacBook Air, I followed the instructions to do it manually, which seemed to work just fine. However, even after signing out of Parallels on my M1 Mac mini and signing in on my MacBook Air, Parallels is still in Trial mode, and my business Parallels account still doesn't show any active licenses or subscriptions.

Any help with resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent a private message. Kindly reply us back.