License Key not activating

DannyC5

Bit poster
Hello,
I am in the process of trying to install Parallels, however, when I enter my license key, I receive an error my key is for Desktop Business Edition. There's a link on how to fix this including registering my key. I go through that process and receive a second error my key is already registered. Things I've tried:
  • Downloading what I think the Business Edition, I receive the same error
  • Uninstalling/reinstalling
  • Downloading the products in my account, same thing
Any help would be great!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 10.45.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 10.45.33 AM.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 1
Hello,
I am in the process of trying to install Parallels, however, when I enter my license key, I receive an error my key is for Desktop Business Edition. There's a link on how to fix this including registering my key. I go through that process and receive a second error my key is already registered. Things I've tried:
  • Downloading what I think the Business Edition, I receive the same error
  • Uninstalling/reinstalling
  • Downloading the products in my account, same thing
Any help would be great!
We checked your account and found there is not business key but a Pro upgrade and Parallels Desktop 6 key. If you use the older version key which starts with "KT6DVP-59***" you will get this error. We suggest you use the Pro upgrade key which starts with "EPTENF-HN**" to activate Parallels Desktop 16.
 
Back
Top