License key transfer worked, I paid for it, but still getting "free trial is over soon!" emails

ToddL9

Bit poster
If I had known that no phone number exists for Parallels I probably would not have gotten it but here we are.
My team member purchased Parallels for Mac for one year, transferred the key over to me, I am using Parallels so I know it works (slloooowly but works) but I keep getting emails saying "free trial is over in 10 soon." It is not a free trial. I paid for this for one year and have the invoice to prove it.
I messaged on FB and Twitter but nobody responded.
Help?
 
If I had known that no phone number exists for Parallels I probably would not have gotten it but here we are.
My team member purchased Parallels for Mac for one year, transferred the key over to me, I am using Parallels so I know it works (slloooowly but works) but I keep getting emails saying "free trial is over in 10 soon." It is not a free trial. I paid for this for one year and have the invoice to prove it.
I messaged on FB and Twitter but nobody responded.
Help?
Hello @ToddL9
Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the message you are getting?
Thanks.
 
Back
Top