License reached its activation limit. Can not transfer to my new mac

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by BirolK, May 3, 2019.

1. BirolK

BirolK Bit poster

I have a valid Parallels Desktop for Mac Subscription until 9/10/19 but I can't transfer this license to a new mac. I transfered all my files using Mac's default migration tool, but Parallels refuses to work. I tried everything (logout from old mac parallels account, uninstall parallels from old mac completely etc..) so none of the solutions provided in this forum seems to work.

I am getting this error message: This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies.

Can somebody please clear my serial key so it will be available again to use on my new mac? The last four digits of my key is GKB8

Regards

2. Hi, I've reset you r key, please check.

3. BirolK

BirolK Bit poster

Hi Maria,

Nope, it still doesn't work. The same exact error message. The error message is;

https://prnt.sc/nkxjvm

[​IMG]

4. Please check your inbox and reply.

5. ToddS7

ToddS7 Bit poster

I Have the same problem

6. Hi, we've reset your key, please check the issue.

7. JacoS1

JacoS1 Bit poster

Hi,
    I bought a new Mac and get this message now.
    This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies.

8. LongS1

LongS1 Bit poster

I have the same issue, i got valid subscription until october, even after logout from old laptop, can't use the key to activate the new one, same error message, could you please check and resolve the key issue, thanks

9. Hi, we've reset your license, please check the issue.

10. Hi, we've reset your license, please check the issue.

11. LongS1

LongS1 Bit poster

Thanks for the prompt action, however still having the same error message showing, please see attachment for the screenshot

Attached Files:

12. Please check your inbox for more info.

13. CL_1

CL_1 Bit poster

Bonjour,
    L'activation de ma version de parallels desktop est impossible.
    Il est indiqué que le nombre maximum d'activation est atteint.
    Merci de votre aide

14. DonovanD

DonovanD Member

Hello, I have this same issue.
    I have logged out of Parallels Desktop on my old Mac, transferred the VM to my new Mac, logged into the new Mac and tried activating my existing subscription, but I keep receiving this message: "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies." I have tried using the App Store download of Parallels as well as the version downloaded from Parallels.com; but neither will allow me to activate my existing, unexpired subscription.
    Please advise on how to correct this issue.
    Thank you,
    Donovan

15. Hello, your Parallels Desktop 10 has been reset. Please check the issue.

16. Hi, we've changed your key's internal settings, please check the issue.

17. CarlosC9

CarlosC9 Bit poster

Hello @Maria@Parallels I am having the same issue with my subscription, just purchased a new MacBook and I cannot activate parallels, I receive the same error "this license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies"
    Please help

18. RicardoG

RicardoG Bit poster

I am having the same issue. I can't transfer to my new MacBook Pro. Please help

19. RicardoG

RicardoG Bit poster

@Maria@Parallels Ican't activate the license I get the locense limit errror. Can you help?

20. Hello, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 11 key, please check the issue and let us know if it's not that case.