License server does not accept the license key

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by OlafR, Feb 18, 2023.

1. OlafR

OlafR Bit poster

Hi,
    I have two Mac's and two licenses of Parallels Desktop for Mac and two for Parallels Toolbox. So far I have not used the toolbox. If I want to install it now, a "Key#1" license is not accepted by the server. My "Primary Key" works. Can you help me?
    Thanks
    Olaf

2. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings OlafR,

We've made a few tweaks - the issue is supposed to be addressed now. Please check.

If issue still persists, let us know.

Should you have any additional questions, do not hesitate, and send them in a reply message.

Have a nice week!

3. WarrenY

WarrenY Bit poster

The same thing is happening in my account, and has been happening for years. I have never once gotten both machines to activate Parallels Toolbox at once. The best I can do is activate one, bouncing the other out, then go to the other and reactivate it under the same key.
    I have two auto-renewing licenses, but for Toolbox, I have never been able to use the second key. It always times out, then complains, "The license server doesn't accept your produce license." You sure were quick about accepting my credit card, though.

4. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Greetings WarrenY,
    We've made a few tweaks - the issue is supposed to be addressed now. Please check.
    If issue still persists, let us know.
    Should you have any additional questions, do not hesitate, and send them in a reply message.
    Have a nice week!

5. ChristianT13

ChristianT13 Bit poster

Hi Aydaskhan,
    I have the same problem (German versions). Primary key is activated on my iMac with both, Parallels Desktop and Toolbox, both work there.
    On my MacBook Pro (M1), Desktop is activated with Key #1, but Toolbox shows under Available Licenses only the Primary Key, but when I try to enter Key #1 the server rejects it.
    Best,
    Christian

6. WarrenY

WarrenY Bit poster

This is why I waited two years to complain about this: there were already lots of complaints, and I figured you'd do some batch operation on the back end to fix them all. Yet, we see that what you're actually doing is fixing them manually for each user with the problem. So yes, you fixed mine and you have my scant thanks for doing that two years late, but why is there a single other person with this same problem after the initial problem reports came in? Do a search. Lots of people have this problem.

7. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Greetings ChristianT13,
    If the issue still persists, let us know.
    Have a nice week!

ChristianT13 likes this.
  8. ChristianT13

ChristianT13 Bit poster

Thanks, worked now.