Jean-ClaudeB
Bit poster
I bought Lion yesterday for my MacBook Pro to upgrade from Snow Leopard. Unfortunately it wont install because of a no-recovery error. Apple clarified that this is related to my virtual system incompatibility.
After checking the Parallel site, I realised that my Parallel version 5 was not compatible. So I bought version 7 and installed it.
After completing the Parallel installation, I run the Lion install and, again, bumped on the same "no-recovery" error. No change! Did I spend 50 € (+ another 30 for Lion) for nothing or is there a way to get out of this nasty situation please?
Any enlightenment on this would be most helpful and appreciated.
Jean-Claude
After checking the Parallel site, I realised that my Parallel version 5 was not compatible. So I bought version 7 and installed it.
After completing the Parallel installation, I run the Lion install and, again, bumped on the same "no-recovery" error. No change! Did I spend 50 € (+ another 30 for Lion) for nothing or is there a way to get out of this nasty situation please?
Any enlightenment on this would be most helpful and appreciated.
Jean-Claude