portseventeen
Bit poster
Hello!
I recently upgraded my mac from Lion to Mountain Lion. Now, in my Windows 7 VM (from my bootcamp partition) all my shortcuts are incorrect. Specifically, I have to use the fn key to trigger shortcuts. So, using cut went from command + x to fn + command + x.
This is really messing me up. I tried recreating the VM (not reinstalling Windows 7) and that didn't work. Any advice on how to get my hot keys back to normal? I am using the newest version of parallels on a 2011 Macbook Air.
I recently upgraded my mac from Lion to Mountain Lion. Now, in my Windows 7 VM (from my bootcamp partition) all my shortcuts are incorrect. Specifically, I have to use the fn key to trigger shortcuts. So, using cut went from command + x to fn + command + x.
This is really messing me up. I tried recreating the VM (not reinstalling Windows 7) and that didn't work. Any advice on how to get my hot keys back to normal? I am using the newest version of parallels on a 2011 Macbook Air.