With the help of others on the forum, I resolved the "Unable to connect to Parallels Desktop," "Install Manual Mode," "Unable to Connect to Hard Disk 1," and Parallels Tools Issues.
1. Unable to Connect to Parallels Desktop.
-Copy these commands into terminal:
cp /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist .
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist
-Reboot
-Copy these commands into terminal:
cp /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist .
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist
-Reboot
(the "Unable to Connect to Parallels Desktop" should now stop. If not, then I do not know the fix. The second command line will remove any network settings you previously had, such as VPN's and saved wireless networks, etc...but you can manage that.)
2. Install in Manual Mode
-I got this after Step 1 completed during installation. Before you even start the installation process, be sure the "Welcome Screen" is turned off or that Auto-Login is turned in within Windows. I did this in Boot Camp. After I changed that and went back and installed, when the Manual Install box popped up I just pushed ok, logged into Windows, and everything went smoothly.
3. Unable to Connect to Hard Disk 1
-After my initial installation and updating of Parallels Tools, and a reconfiguration of the Parallels Settings, I received the dropdown box that said "Unable to Connect to Hard Disk 1." This problem is resolved 2 ways. First, the easy way is to go to the "Hard Disk" setting in the configuration window and toggle the tab from Boot Camp to Image and then back to Boot Camp. Then retry opening the VM and it should work.
-If you still get the message, go to /Users/<user>/Documents/Parallels/(then right click and Show Package Contents of My Boot Camp.pvm or whatever your .pvm is named)(Then Right Click "Config.pvs" and "Open With...TextEdit."
-In the <hdd> section, find <SystemName>
-Change "/dev/disk0" or a similar value to the full path of the disk image in the same directory. In my case it was "/Users/<USER>/Documents/Parallels/My Boot Camp.pvm/Hitachi HTS############.hdd"
-Restart the VM
-This should solve the problem.
4. Parallels Tools
-Open Parallels. Install Parallels Tools if you have not already. Even if you have, install it again. Then Restart. Upon restart, go to Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > and Uninstall Parallels Tools. Restart Again. Now Install Parallels Tools again. If you get a box with the options "Switch to..." and "Retry," ALWAYS select "Switch to..." until the installation completes and restarts again.
-I now have a perfect running version 4.0 of Parallels, hopefully it will stay that way. Hope this helps some of you and thank you to all of you who helped me through these issues.
1. Unable to Connect to Parallels Desktop.
-Copy these commands into terminal:
cp /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist .
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist
-Reboot
-Copy these commands into terminal:
cp /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist .
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist
-Reboot
(the "Unable to Connect to Parallels Desktop" should now stop. If not, then I do not know the fix. The second command line will remove any network settings you previously had, such as VPN's and saved wireless networks, etc...but you can manage that.)
2. Install in Manual Mode
-I got this after Step 1 completed during installation. Before you even start the installation process, be sure the "Welcome Screen" is turned off or that Auto-Login is turned in within Windows. I did this in Boot Camp. After I changed that and went back and installed, when the Manual Install box popped up I just pushed ok, logged into Windows, and everything went smoothly.
3. Unable to Connect to Hard Disk 1
-After my initial installation and updating of Parallels Tools, and a reconfiguration of the Parallels Settings, I received the dropdown box that said "Unable to Connect to Hard Disk 1." This problem is resolved 2 ways. First, the easy way is to go to the "Hard Disk" setting in the configuration window and toggle the tab from Boot Camp to Image and then back to Boot Camp. Then retry opening the VM and it should work.
-If you still get the message, go to /Users/<user>/Documents/Parallels/(then right click and Show Package Contents of My Boot Camp.pvm or whatever your .pvm is named)(Then Right Click "Config.pvs" and "Open With...TextEdit."
-In the <hdd> section, find <SystemName>
-Change "/dev/disk0" or a similar value to the full path of the disk image in the same directory. In my case it was "/Users/<USER>/Documents/Parallels/My Boot Camp.pvm/Hitachi HTS############.hdd"
-Restart the VM
-This should solve the problem.
4. Parallels Tools
-Open Parallels. Install Parallels Tools if you have not already. Even if you have, install it again. Then Restart. Upon restart, go to Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > and Uninstall Parallels Tools. Restart Again. Now Install Parallels Tools again. If you get a box with the options "Switch to..." and "Retry," ALWAYS select "Switch to..." until the installation completes and restarts again.
-I now have a perfect running version 4.0 of Parallels, hopefully it will stay that way. Hope this helps some of you and thank you to all of you who helped me through these issues.