Logitech Craft Keyboard

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by MDN255, Oct 24, 2019.

1. MDN255

MDN255 Bit poster

Hi,
    I just noticed there is a new feature for the Parallels 15 that it works with Keyboard Craft keyboard. I couldn't find in the User Guide on how to connect to that Logitech Craft keyboard? The only ultimate goal of this, I would like for the dial button to work in Windows 10 for Excel spreadsheet.

Matthew

2. Hi Matthew, please try to connect your device via Bluetooth to Windows VM as usual (via Win Bluetooth settings)
    and let us know how does it work for you.
    One more question, are you using only one keyboard for your Mac and VM?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  3. MDN255

MDN255 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    Thank you for your quick reply. I am still having issue. The bluetooth on mac and VM windows 10 are already on. Mac can see a new keyboard craft waiting to pair. I went to Win 10 VM and it didn't see keyboard craft waiting to pair. I am not sure what is happening.

Thanks,
    Matthew

4. IvanD@Parallels

IvanD@Parallels Staff Member

Hi Matthew,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, with Bluetooth sharing enabled in virtual machine settings if you go to Windows Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and try to pair the keyboard while pairing is enabled on the keyboard, it won't work?

In this case, to investigate this behaviour further we need a technical report collected from the virtual machine in question after reproduction of it: Help > Send Technical Data... then post report ID here.

5. KennethF

KennethF Member

Was this ever resolved? I am having the same issue.