Looping Parallels Error in Console and Mac Fans Working Hard

Matt_DHS

Bit poster
I am running Windows 7 on Parallels 7 on Macbrook Pro (Lion) and getting the following messages repeating in my OSX console. The fans seem to be working very hard as well and I get the colour wheel quite often.

Apr 6 21:28:49 Matthews-MacBook-Pro com.apple.launchd[1] (com.parallels.vm.prl_fsd[23628]): Exited with code: 255
Apr 6 21:28:49 Matthews-MacBook-Pro com.apple.launchd[1] (com.parallels.vm.prl_fsd): Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 seconds
Apr 6 21:28:59 Matthews-MacBook-Pro prl_fsd[23631]: prl_tg driver is not loaded.


I can't seem to find much info on it on the web except for a couple of posts that are above my level of computer understanding. Can anyone help me get my Mac running fast (and cool) again?

Matt_DHS
 
An improvement but still not quite right

Thanks YanaYana,

I have:

1. uninstalled Parallels 7
2. Gone through the http://kb.parallels.com/en/112189 commands
3. restarted Mac

At this point I checked the Console and I was still getting:

Apr 7 09:00:50 Matthews-MacBook-Pro prl_fsd[339]: prl_tg driver is not loaded.
Apr 7 09:00:50 Matthews-MacBook-Pro com.apple.launchd[1] (com.parallels.vm.prl_fsd[339]): Exited with code: 255
Apr 7 09:00:50 Matthews-MacBook-Pro com.apple.launchd[1] (com.parallels.vm.prl_fsd): Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 seconds


I then:
Reinstalled Parallels 7 and my virtual machine, and now I am getting the following in the Console:

Apr 7 09:18:34 Matthews-MacBook-Pro prl_fsd[3824]: prl_tg driver is not loaded.
Apr 7 09:18:44 Matthews-MacBook-Pro prl_fsd[3825]: prl_tg driver is not loaded.
Apr 7 09:18:54 Matthews-MacBook-Pro prl_fsd[3826]: prl_tg driver is not loaded.
Apr 7 09:19:04 Matthews-MacBook-Pro prl_fsd[3827]: prl_tg driver is not loaded.
Apr 7 09:19:14 Matthews-MacBook-Pro prl_fsd[3828]: prl_tg driver is not loaded.
Apr 7 09:19:24 Matthews-MacBook-Pro prl_fsd[3829]: prl_tg driver is not loaded.
Apr 7 09:19:34 Matthews-MacBook-Pro prl_fsd[3830]: prl_tg driver is not loaded.......

It looks like an improvement to me but still not quite right.

Thanks for your help, but any more ideas?

Matt_DHS.
 
Back
Top