I couldn't figure out why my airport stopped working on my Macbook, until I tried uninstalling Parallels latest version. My airport indicator in the menu bar had been showing an up arrow while it wasn't working. Before the installation was even done, my airport was back with the usual full signal indicator.
I tried installing an older version 3036 and it didnt affect my airport.
After reading more info, I uninstalled the 3036 and reinstalled the newest build to see if I could make it work, but it took out my airport before the install was completed. I again uninstalled. Then I tried reinstalling the older 3036 build, but it too took out my airport before the install process was over.
Now I can't install any version of Parallels that I can still find without affecting my airport connection.
Anyone else with this problem?? Thanks in advance for any help!
I tried installing an older version 3036 and it didnt affect my airport.
After reading more info, I uninstalled the 3036 and reinstalled the newest build to see if I could make it work, but it took out my airport before the install was completed. I again uninstalled. Then I tried reinstalling the older 3036 build, but it too took out my airport before the install process was over.
Now I can't install any version of Parallels that I can still find without affecting my airport connection.
Anyone else with this problem?? Thanks in advance for any help!