Lost keyboard after remote desktop session

codrin

Bit poster
Hello I run build 5600 on a MacBook Pro 2.16 Intel Core Duo with 2Gb of ram and Mac OSX 10.5.3 . I use Win XP Pro and all is well until I connect to the XP copy from another machine on the network ( doesn't matter which one) using Windows Remote Desktop. The connection functions well , but when I return to my MacBook Pro and try to log into windows again , my keyboard is no longer recognized and I cannot type my password.I use Coherence. Any help is appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Please Help Parallels Suport

Can anyone from the parallels team , please assist with this matter as it is a show stopper for me.
 
reply

Thanks for the reply . I will test to see if it happens in Full Screen or single window and get back to you soon. I am not using a wireless keyboard.
 
Only in Coherence

I tested the same scenario under single window and full screen and I do not have a problem logging in. It seems that coherence is the only one that gives that problem. It's a shame as I love coherence. Thanks for the patience in getting back to you.
 
Back
Top