Lost mapping folders after upgrading to 9.0.23350 and can't find old 9.0.23140

neoguiri

Bit poster
Hi,

I had big trouble after my upgrade to the last version. I can't have my mapping to work. iCloud dropbox etc... but also a simple share filer. I see my my share folder in the neighborhood network but not as a mounted disk. This is a big trouble for my work as i can't compile thrue a network file. I need to have mounted folders.

I have two computer one with 9.0.23140 and the other with 9.0.23350. Everything work fine with // 9.0.23140 but if i take my VM from old version to the new and if i do the upgrade of the tools i loose the mapping.

I have try to uninstall the tool et reinstall but same result.

This is with XP Pro SP3

Do you have any solution and where can i find the installer for 9.0.23140. to install this version (downgrade) I can't find that anywhere....

Thanks for your help

Regards

PS: This is really urgent.
 
Last edited:
Noboby can help me???? Any one from parallels??? Can you explain me the utility go of the forum is nobody from parallels answer!!!!! We pay for your product and i would like a little support even an answer!!!!!

My problem come from the tools. If i keep tools from previous version it work if i install the last one i loose my share.... And the fucking tools always ask for reinstallation and no way to avoid that except rename the tools installer itself.
 
Back
Top