Techhead156
Hunter
When creating multiple VM's I often have multiple mac address conflicts.... where on real network interface you can have ip conflicts, u have conflicting mac addresses wit the virtual network adapter(s).
I understand Parallels use unique MAC addresses which is completely different from any "physical" Mac address. Why would this conflict also be a problem with virtual nic's too? Surly, because its "virtual", Parallels could look at any vms (active or inactive), and see their Mac addresses. Then assign the new vm a new mac address without notifying the user of this.
I understand Parallels use unique MAC addresses which is completely different from any "physical" Mac address. Why would this conflict also be a problem with virtual nic's too? Surly, because its "virtual", Parallels could look at any vms (active or inactive), and see their Mac addresses. Then assign the new vm a new mac address without notifying the user of this.