Mac App Bundle for early adopters of Ver 11?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by LynnB1, Nov 24, 2015.

1. LynnB1

LynnB1 Bit poster

Hello,
    Bought Parallels Desktop 11 a while back, when it was announced. I now received an email offer for a Mac Bundle that can be purchased for $49. I also see that if I were to buy Parallels today, that Mac bundle would come with the purchase.

Shouldn't early adopters of Parallels have been offered the bundle when we purchased? Here's the bundle that is being offered now with a Parallels purchase:
    Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Upgrade
    1Password
    Evernote Premium
    Camtasia
    Pocket Premium
    PDFpenPRO 7
    Snagit
    Parallels Access 1-Year Subscription

Thank you for the help.

OMLPATCHES likes this.
  2. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi, please check and reply your private messages so that we can assist you further.

3. AmirA1

AmirA1 Bit poster

Hello Manoj,
    I have the exact same issue. how should we connect for further assistant on that matter?
    Thanks!

OMLPATCHES likes this.
  4. OMLPATCHES

OMLPATCHES Bit poster

Yes, I am going to agree here! I bought Parallels Desktop when it was first announce, and now I see we can get a whole bunch of free apps! I agree that the early birds should have been offered the bundle as well - I updated to 11 and got a year subscription! Thanks - and hopefully you guys can help with this too.
    Thanks!

5. ManojK@Parallels

Hi, please check and reply your private messages so that we can assist you further.

OMLPATCHES likes this.
  6. ManojK@Parallels

7. OMLPATCHES

OMLPATCHES Bit poster

Did you get any response or any resolve to this? I got a message here, and a private message requesting information to assist me further, and then nothing for days?

8. OMLPATCHES

OMLPATCHES Bit poster

Has anyone received an answer? I am just curious, because I am getting no responses so far...just a quick email asking for information and nothing further. I would like to know if this can be resolved or not?

9. OMLPATCHES

OMLPATCHES Bit poster

I HAVE RESPONSED TO THE PRIVATE MESSAGE BUT HAVE HEARD NOTHING SINCE...are you going to answer?

10. MJedi

MJedi Member

I would like to know as well. I already have PD11, and want this bundle.

OMLPATCHES likes this.
  11. OMLPATCHES

OMLPATCHES Bit poster

so far they responded immediately via private message and asked me for my account information, and I have heard nothing since. I want the bundle as well. And i would also like a response. Please let me know if you get any response other than "please provide me with your # or email and we will get back to you" seems that is the only answer so far.

12. MJedi

MJedi Member

Well I haven't been contacted via PM. I hope they respond soon. The bundle expires in 13 hours. :eek:

13. LynnB1

LynnB1 Bit poster

I just checked my private message that I responded to and haven't heard anything yet. I asked Manoj what the status was. Hopefully they will come back with something soon. Sounds like we are all in the same boat.

14. MJedi

MJedi Member

Well the bundle has expired. :(

15. LynnB1

LynnB1 Bit poster

Expired or not, we were inquiring last week while still valid. Let's see what kind of customer service Parallels is going to offer.

OMLPATCHES likes this.
  16. OMLPATCHES

OMLPATCHES Bit poster

I AGREE! so far i have had one message and then no response...i would simply like a response...is that so hard? and I thin you are right, its not our fault that they are taking a week to respond! Hopefully we can get some more people on this thread, and then maybe Parallels might notice us and give us an answer.

17. AmirA1

AmirA1 Bit poster

Also go the privet message and responded with account info. No response from Parallels yet... :(