Mac App Bundle missed!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Pam1, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Pam1

Pam1 Junior Member

Turns out I upgraded yesterday before noticing the Bundle. Is there anyway to get the bundle now?

I am pretty sure some of these Apps like 1Password & PDFPen Pro are programs I already owned in a family version for. How does the purchase of these programs work... are they through the App store so the 5 user license would apply?

All these questions because I do need another copy of Parallels 11 and would get the bundle with it. If the 5 users apply, no need to try to get the bundle for yesterday's purchase.

2. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Pam1, please check your private message and reply us.

3. LynnB1

LynnB1 Bit poster

Hi Pam,
    Any luck getting feedback for your request? I had upgraded when 11 just came out, before the bundle was announced. I have been trying to get an answer from Parallels regarding being allowed the benefit of the bundle for early adopters, but am not getting anywhere with Parallels support. What's your experience?
    Thank you!

4. Hi, if you need any help with the Support contacting or the ticket creation, please let us know and we will help you.

5. Pam1

Pam1 Junior Member

I got asked to check private message and replied.... the answer was I was not eligible. Guess they were not proud of the answer. In my case the offer was actually open and I simply failed to ask for it at the right time. BTW most of the "free stuff" winds up being a subscription which when renews is not free. Between those and the ones I already owned there were only two that were new for me. I installed both and one prevents shutdown whenever I use it. Bottom line is that I didn't miss much.