Mac App Bundle

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Roman3, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Roman3

Roman3 Bit poster

Hi,

I'm trying to buy a Mac App Bundle, but faced with an odd issue. When I click on your homepage the Buy Now button, it shows me an overlay with two prices. I click on "Buy Now - $79.99" button. (see attached screenshot)
    Parallels: Virtualization Technology & Mac Management Solutions 2015-11-25 09-15-13.png

It redirected me to buy.parallels.com page. On this page I see the price equal to $90.93.
    Parallels Online Store 2015-11-25 09-44-38.png
    Could you please let me know if this is the problem of your site or I'm doing something wrong?

Sincerely,
    Roman

2. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

The check out page includes all the local taxes. Please contact Cleverbridge using the Toll-free number +1-866-522-6855 for more information.

3. Roman3

Roman3 Bit poster

I see, thank you.

I think I know what is going on. When I opened the page for the first time it showed me the price 79.99, but in Euro, not USD. When I switched currency to USD, it just converted 79.99 Euro into USD.

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hello Roman, There is a base price and currency for Parallels Desktop in different regions.Plz refer http://kb.parallels.com/119432 If you have connected VPN, please disconnect and then try the same web page. Thanks!