Hello,
I've just installed Parallels 7 and Windows XP as a virtual machine onto my brand-new MacBook Pro with Lion 10.7.2.
Everything works fine, except in my finder window, in my user folder, my Mac applications folder is now empty except for a folder called 'Windows XP Applications'. Which is also empty.
Also in my user folder is a new directory called 'Applications (Parallels)' which too contains 'Windows XP Applications', this one however does have the XP applications.
But where have my Mac applications gone? Thankfully I can still access them in the finder sidebar - but I want them back in my user folder!
Any ideas?
Thanks!
I've just installed Parallels 7 and Windows XP as a virtual machine onto my brand-new MacBook Pro with Lion 10.7.2.
Everything works fine, except in my finder window, in my user folder, my Mac applications folder is now empty except for a folder called 'Windows XP Applications'. Which is also empty.
Also in my user folder is a new directory called 'Applications (Parallels)' which too contains 'Windows XP Applications', this one however does have the XP applications.
But where have my Mac applications gone? Thankfully I can still access them in the finder sidebar - but I want them back in my user folder!
Any ideas?
Thanks!