Hi,
My mac crashed last night so I left it for the next day. I came to it and got it back up and I had to sign in to iCloud etc and parallels was no longer activated. I am now unable to activate as I get the following message;
You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.
I do not know what to do and need to use my virtual machine urgently. Any help appreciated,
Martin.
My mac crashed last night so I left it for the next day. I came to it and got it back up and I had to sign in to iCloud etc and parallels was no longer activated. I am now unable to activate as I get the following message;
You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.
I do not know what to do and need to use my virtual machine urgently. Any help appreciated,
Martin.