Any advice on how to configure my Parallels so I can use the number pad on my iMac keyboard?
In Windows environment it appears to be scroll pad.
I found a support article that poses a solution to some other keyboard problems with Parallels 4 by updating the driver for the keyboard, but this is not helpful because I do not have/cannot find a Windows driver for the Mac keyboard and because Windows thinks that the driver that I have for "my" keyboard is just fine ("Standard 101/102-Key or MS Natural PS/2 Keyboard").
Thanks!
iMac
Snow Leopard
Parallels 5 (had same issue in Parallels 4 prior to upgrade)
VM is Windows XP
In Windows environment it appears to be scroll pad.
I found a support article that poses a solution to some other keyboard problems with Parallels 4 by updating the driver for the keyboard, but this is not helpful because I do not have/cannot find a Windows driver for the Mac keyboard and because Windows thinks that the driver that I have for "my" keyboard is just fine ("Standard 101/102-Key or MS Natural PS/2 Keyboard").
Thanks!
iMac
Snow Leopard
Parallels 5 (had same issue in Parallels 4 prior to upgrade)
VM is Windows XP