Mac Mountain Lion runnig Windows 7 in Parells 8- Outlook will not creat ICOn on Dock?

GaryD

Bit poster
Mountain Lion runnig Windows 7 in Paralles 8- Outlook will not create Icon on Dock?

I'm, running Mac Mountain Lion & Windows 7 on Parallels 8. I updated MAC & Windows on Tuesday, 11 June and my Outlook 2007 program no longer opens with an ICON on the dock, nor does it minimize to the Dock. I can open the program from the Windows desktop, but it no longer "integrates" with the MAC Dock, but it had been running just fine before the update? I also use ACCESS 2007, and it opens & minimizes to the Dock just fine! Maybe it's not a Parallels problem, but with 3 programs working & running, I figure someone else has the same problem?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the Icon feature back? Or is this another "improvement"? (e.g. We used to be able to click on the coner of a window to bring it to the top, now we must use the F3 key, a step backward, in my humble opinion!) Thanks, Whomever!
 
Last edited:
Hi Gary & Graham,

We recommend you to remove the Outlook icon from the dock and open the Outlook program once again.

Now the Outlook icon will appear in the Dock, we suggest the icon to be “keep in dock” for the future usage.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top