Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by CGL, Jul 4, 2019.

1. CGL

CGL Bit poster

I run a licensed Parallels 10 on a Mac mini, to keep an already unsupported MS scheduler (Schedule+) running in Windows XP. It worked fine, even as my main operating system, MacOS evolved from X 10.9.4 to Mojave 10.14.4. In August 23 last year Parallels, Inc. offered me an upgrade to Desktop 14 for fifty US dollars and I declined, because my 10 with Windows XP was running just fine, and I have no need for the 100`s of sophisticated features you were offering with the 14.
    But when Apple issued Mojave 10.14.5 I couldn't even open my Parallels any longer. Please tell me what to do, because I really don't need anything more than to run my Windows XP with Schedule+ .

Attachment(s)
    Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 14.34.48 .png

2. Dear @CGL, Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with MacOS Mojave.
    Please check more info about compatibility at https://kb.parallels.com/114381
    You can test the Parallels Desktop 14 and check how it works with your Windows XP VM.
    Unfortunately Parallels Desktop 10 version is the end-of-life and we will not be able to make it compatible with the latest MacOS version.

3. CGL

CGL Bit poster

OK It shows Parallels Desktop 14 can handle MacOS Mojave 10.14 or latter.
    I had no issues with 10.14 up to 10.14.4, but 10.14.5 brought catastrophic failure.
    How can I test the Parallels Desktop 14 and check how it works with my Windows XP VM?
    And how much would an upgrade to 14 cost for a single user?

4. @CGL , you can check this KB article for more info about trial period
    And you are eligible for the upgrade price 59,99$ for 1 time purchase, or 1-year subscription.
    Please let me know if yo have any additional questions.