Can you tell me what is now in the build - It would not appear to be detailed anywhere.
I have installed the new build and have noted the following:
1) The animation into full screen does not work on the Air (it didn't in the last build either). The screen just jumps to full screen. However the animation out of full screen works.
2) In the old build my fans would be running at 6900rpm within a few seconds of running Parallels. I have been running build 5592 for 15 mins and my fans are at 2700rpm. (usually 2500rpm). CPU load is 88% idle and CPU temp is 54 degrees. The Air's casing does feel warmer than it did prior to running Parallels but at least the fans seem controlled now.
Then I used IE within Windows and after 5 mins on general full screen browsing the fans were at 3700rpm and CPU temp at 58 degrees. As I write this the fans are at 4300rpm and the CPU now at 60 degrees. It would appear that full screen browsing makes the fans work harder than browsing in a window. Now I am back in window mode and the fans speed and temp is one again dropping.
This build is certainly better than before, but I am still a little concerned that even at very low Windows usage, the fans are still creeping up and the Air goes from cold to warm in minutes. What causes that?