On the screen that says "creating installation scripts, will take less than a minute" my installation hung up my computer. Hitting the caps lock / num lock didn't cause the lights to show up, nor did the CD eject button do anything. I held down the power button to force the machine off. Rebooted fine (seemed to have taken a bit longer, maybe I was just paranoid).
MacBookPro with 2Ghz proc, 1G of ram, Boot ROM Version: MBP11.0055.B03. I've installed betas 5 and 6 on this machine and was running fedora core 5 fine on it. About - Parallels still shows beta 6.
Anyone else seen this? Is there some magic key combination I could of tried to force a reboot versus powering off?
MacBookPro with 2Ghz proc, 1G of ram, Boot ROM Version: MBP11.0055.B03. I've installed betas 5 and 6 on this machine and was running fedora core 5 fine on it. About - Parallels still shows beta 6.
Anyone else seen this? Is there some magic key combination I could of tried to force a reboot versus powering off?