Hi
I have a strange problem after I upgraded to v 11, inserted licence key and restarted the vm and then mac running el Capitan, vm running windows 7 with recent updates.
As soon as I try to open the windows start menu I hear a sound through the speakers that I can only describe as machine gun fire, which I assume is symptom of a deeper problem or I could just turn down the sound.
Am I the only one? What do you suggest to diagnose the problem?
Thanks
Clive
I have a strange problem after I upgraded to v 11, inserted licence key and restarted the vm and then mac running el Capitan, vm running windows 7 with recent updates.
As soon as I try to open the windows start menu I hear a sound through the speakers that I can only describe as machine gun fire, which I assume is symptom of a deeper problem or I could just turn down the sound.
Am I the only one? What do you suggest to diagnose the problem?
Thanks
Clive