MacPro, Leopard, Parallels & CAD program problems

Hello,

sorry for the delay.
Please tell me what version of Microstation are you trying to use?

Best regards,
Stacey
 
Hello,

unfortunately we did not test this software that is why it is not in our officially supported list.
Did you try to create a new VM and see if the problem persists?
Is it possible for you to use the old version of Parallels?
Did you upgrade to the latest build 5584?
Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
Stacey
 
Stacey, when I tried to upgrade to 5584, it said my registration is invalid?

Edit: I got around this by downloading it directly from the site.

Could you provide a link to a build of Parallels prior to 5582?
 
Last edited:
Sorry to bump the thread, but I finally figured out what was happening with the 'slowness' - it has to do with dual displays. Once I unplugged the second display, things started working perfectly.

Does Parallels have known issues with 2 monitors?
 
Back
Top