B blomasky Member Dec 6, 2006 #1 Is there any problem with the new core 2 duo's and Parallels? My MP is very happy with both build 1970 and the new beta. Running the same software on my MBP creates a BSOD every other time I try to start it. bruce
Is there any problem with the new core 2 duo's and Parallels? My MP is very happy with both build 1970 and the new beta. Running the same software on my MBP creates a BSOD every other time I try to start it. bruce
B blomasky Member Dec 7, 2006 #2 After Reformatting my harddisk, re-installing OSX, I found out it was a BAD memory chip. You guys are good. my memory is bad. bruce
After Reformatting my harddisk, re-installing OSX, I found out it was a BAD memory chip. You guys are good. my memory is bad. bruce