GeneralZod
Bit poster
Hello...
I have a client who is running this software (fully licensed version, boxed retail etc.)
The issue I was called to was that the software doesn't open, sits and twirls the loading circle and eventually kicks you out with the error 8089 fault.
I have been through everything documented to rectify the 8089 error and even done a "full removal" and reinstalled the software.
Upon reinstalling, the software opens perfectly and everyone cheers... until you reboot the Mac... then you are back to square one with the 8089 error until you reinstall the software again and it works fine until you reboot the mac etc. etc.
I have been an IT engineer and Mac specialist for 15 years, so coming here and asking this question is the last resort...
The added bonus to this is that it's a 50 mile round trip to the client, so I could do without a bunch of trips over there to try stuff that doesn't work, so I am really looking for Mr Parallels' own people to respond with a definitive "this will fix our software for you" type answer please...
I await a learned response and thanks in advance......
I have a client who is running this software (fully licensed version, boxed retail etc.)
The issue I was called to was that the software doesn't open, sits and twirls the loading circle and eventually kicks you out with the error 8089 fault.
I have been through everything documented to rectify the 8089 error and even done a "full removal" and reinstalled the software.
Upon reinstalling, the software opens perfectly and everyone cheers... until you reboot the Mac... then you are back to square one with the 8089 error until you reinstall the software again and it works fine until you reboot the mac etc. etc.
I have been an IT engineer and Mac specialist for 15 years, so coming here and asking this question is the last resort...
The added bonus to this is that it's a 50 mile round trip to the client, so I could do without a bunch of trips over there to try stuff that doesn't work, so I am really looking for Mr Parallels' own people to respond with a definitive "this will fix our software for you" type answer please...
I await a learned response and thanks in advance......